An excellent world atlas for everyday use at home or work, Times Desktop Atlas of the World is clear and concise and fully updated. This new edition has been fully revised to bring all the maps and geographical information completely up-to-date.
Detailed maps in the distinctive and respected Times style provide balanced, systematic coverage of all parts of the world. Each continent is introduced by a political map showing individual countries, followed by regional maps showing towns and cities, roads, railways, international boundaries and topography.
This edition includes:
• Authoritative updated Times mapping of the whole world.
• Geographical reference section with flags, statistics and facts for the world’s states and territories.
• Statistics and world maps on major geographical themes, including population, cities, climate, the environment and telecommunications.
• Unique 16 pages full of thousands of world facts and figures.
• Over 25,000 index entries.
Hardback. 240 pages.
19 x 2.3 x 24.1 cm