The Sky-Watcher Skymax Maksutov-Cassegrains are the ultimate ‘take-anywhere’ telescopes. They are also ideal if working space is limited. Despite their small dimensions they pack a powerful punch. Their High-Resolution, diffraction limited optical systems are multi-coated to maximize contrast and image sharpness. The Skymax Maksutovs come in apertures of 90mm, 102mm and 127mm, and are available either complete with equatorial mounts and tripods, or as tube assemblies only, which can be mounted onto a standard photographic tripod. Whether your requirement is for terrestrial or astronomical use, these compact scopes are the perfect companion.
- 90mm (3.5") f/13.8 Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x50 & x125
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x180
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 90mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1250mm (f/13.88)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Primary Mirror
- EQ1 Equatorial Mount
- Tripod Bush for Photo-Tripod Mounting
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
"The optics of the review instrument were staggeringly good giving superb views of the Moon"...."Also excels for double-star observatons"
BBC Sky at Night Magazine
This telescope is only available to purchase online