Visit our sites this Sunday, and while you are there, make time for a spot of Christmas shopping.
We’re giving our visitors 15% off* our wide selection of gifts, homewares, clothing, books, prints and toys, as well as the chance to win exciting prizes. We join over 1,300 cultural venues in 18 countries taking part in Museum Shop Sunday on 1st December.
9 reasons to do your Christmas shopping with us this Museum Shop Sunday
1. Find creative design-led products, many exclusive to Royal Museums Greenwich. What’s more, receive 15% off* in store Sunday 1st December.
2. Online customers can access this offer early. Enjoy 15% off* from Friday 29th November to Sunday 1st December, including Custom Prints. Receive free UK shipping for orders over £50 this Christmas. We ship online orders using no additional single-use plastics. Our postal packaging is 100% recyclable and, where possible, made from recycled materials.
3. Win exciting prizes at each of our sites. Enter to win a tea hamper at the Cutty Sark. Win carborundum (meteorite) earrings or a space book bundle at the Royal Observatory Greenwich. Win a Franklin clock or bottle of HMS Victory Navy Gin at the National Maritime Museum.
4. Are you or someone you know a budding astronomer? Visit the Astronomy Shop at the Royal Observatory Greenwich to chat to one of our astronomers about how to begin and which equipment to use. Only on Museum Shop Sunday.
5. Enjoy special Museum Shop Sunday discounts on a selection of hero items. The Moon exhibition book will be £12 (RRP £20), our Astronaut Vase will be £40 (RRP £70), the porcelain Moon plate will be £35 (RRP £55), and save up to £15 on Telescopes at shop.rmg.co.uk (online only).
6. Find something new. Cutty Sark turned 150 this year and our new shop has just docked in the entrance. Take home a Cutty Sark collie dog, upcycled sailcloth duffle bag or our Ultimate Guide to Knots.
7. Your purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich. It also helps support small businesses, as we work closely with independent suppliers and artists to create our bespoke ranges.
8. As a special thank you to our Members, we're offering 20% off* across the whole weekend in our shops, from Saturday 30th November to Sunday 1st December.
9. Make a day of it. This weekend, a new ice rink will open at Royal Museums Greenwich in front of the Queen's House with views of the Thames.
What is Museum Shop Sunday?
Museum Shop Sunday is brought to you by the Association for Cultural Enterprises in partnership with the Museum Store Association based in Washington, DC and the Museum Shops Association of Australia and New Zealand. Follow #MuseumShopSunday and #ShopUnique on social media to find out what other cultural sites are planning.
*15% off full price items in store on Sunday 1st December. 20% off full price items for RMG Members in store Saturday 30th November - Sunday 1st December. Discount applied at till. Telescopes, alcohol and stamps are not included in this offer. 15% off full price items online, including Custom Prints, from Friday 29th November to midnight Sunday 1st December GMT. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. For competitions, please see terms & conditions on display at each site.