Missions to the Moon (Augmented Reality)
A rich book full of insights and accounts of the long journey to get humankind to the Moon. Download the free 'Missions to the Moon' app on your device and enjoy extra content within its pages.
- Dozens of stunning photographs and fascinating memorabilia - such as Apollo 11 Mission Reports and Flight Director's Logs
- Track the birth of the space race and Yuri Gagarin's first space flight
- Explore the many successes and failures of the Apollo mission, all the way to that boots-on-the-ground moment we have come to know so well.
- Uniquely complemented by ground-breaking digital technology you can become fully immersed in this interactive story of mankind's ongoing journey into the final frontier.
- By Rod Pyle
- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd; First edition (4 Oct. 2018)
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 29.2 x 1.7 x 25.5 cm
Just one of our definitive Astronomy & Space books at Royal Museums Greenwich.+ Read more - Show less
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £50
Due to the measures we have put in place to keep our E-Commerce team safe, processing and fulfillment times can take up to 5-7 working days. Please see our FAQs for more information.
FREE UK delivery for orders over £50.
For all other orders, we offer a flat rate of £4.95 per order.
Orders are sent using a tracked service, and please allow a further 1-2 working days to receive, except for Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) which take a little longer as they are made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all delivery rates.
All international orders are sent on a RoyalMail/Parcelforce tracked delivery service (details available on request). Please allow 5-7 working days to receive after we have dispatched, although due to ongoing coronavirus measures, some customers may experience further delays.
Please see our FAQs for more information.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) take a little longer due to being made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning. Under new safety measures, returns will be held for 3 working days before handling.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Thank you for your continued support.