Pirate Den Kit
This delightful, pirate themed den kit invites children to step into the fantasy world of pirate adventure. Packed full of real tools, the Pirate Den Kit allows children the freedom and autonomy to create and imagine - whilst building their very own pirate’s hideaway.
What's in the kit?
- A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing which can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A ship-shape 100% cotton calico tarpaulin, made especially for us. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m with loops on the shorter sides for pegging down.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood, complete with bark and made by us here in Shropshire.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in this useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us here in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- A pirate eye-patch, carefully made by us in soft felt with elastic strap for an authentic pirate look!
- Jolly Roger natural calico bunting to decorate your Pirate Den Kit; designed and hand-printed especially for us. Length 260cm.
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £50
Due to the measures we have put in place to keep our E-Commerce team safe, processing and fulfillment times can take up to 2-3 working days. Please see our FAQs for more information.
FREE UK delivery for orders over £50.
For all other orders, we offer a flat rate of £4.95 per order.
Orders are sent using a tracked service, and please allow a further 1-2 working days to receive, except for Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) which take a little longer as they are made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all delivery rates.
Due to the measures we have put in place to keep our E-Commerce team safe, processing and fulfillment times can take up to 2-3 working days.
All international orders are sent on a RoyalMail/Parcelforce tracked delivery service (details available on request). Please allow 5-7 working days to receive after we have dispatched, although due to ongoing coronavirus measures, some customers may experience further delays.
Please see our FAQs for more information.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) take a little longer due to being made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning. Under new safety measures, returns will be held for 3 working days before handling.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Should you wish to, you can now add a voluntary donation to your order. All donations, big or small, will make a difference.
Thank you for your continued support.