Sky-Watcher Explorer-200P EQ5 Telescope
Designed to allow magnification of the Moon, the Night Sky and for accurate Stargazing, the Sky-Watcher Explorer 200p EQ5 Telescope makes an excellent choice for intermediate to advanced astronomers.
The EQ5 mount allows you to effortlessly track objects across the sky with its slow motion controls. You won’t find this telescope in our shops; it is only available to buy online.
Please note: we are only able to ship this telescope to UK addresses.
• Eyepieces supplied for magnifications - x40, x80, x100 & x200 allowing observations of the moon but also the deepest objects in space. Magnification up to x400 is possible.
• Includes a 9x50 Finderscope which has a large 50mm objective which is better for light gathering and makes it easier to locate your targets during your astronomy session.
• 200mm diameter for the parabolic primary mirror. Also includes 0.5mm ultra-thin secondary mirror supports.
• 1000mm (f/5) telescope focal length.
• X2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25”) this comes with a camera adaptor and a direct SLR camera connection. Perfect for taking images to enter into our Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year Competition.
• EQ5 equatorial mount with 1.75” stainless steel pipe tripod with accessory tray – durable for night time wandering and handy for holding essential tools.
• The 200mm lens gathers 77% more light than a 150mm lens.
• To aid with your stargazing be sure to check out or Stargazing: Guide for Beginners and our Collins Planisphere.
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £50
Due to the measures we have put in place to keep our E-Commerce team safe, processing and fulfillment times can take up to 2-3 working days. Please see our FAQs for more information.
FREE UK delivery for orders over £50.
For all other orders, we offer a flat rate of £4.95 per order.
Orders are sent using a tracked service, and please allow a further 1-2 working days to receive, except for Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) which take a little longer as they are made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all delivery rates.
Due to the measures we have put in place to keep our E-Commerce team safe, processing and fulfillment times can take up to 2-3 working days.
All international orders are sent on a RoyalMail/Parcelforce tracked delivery service (details available on request). Please allow 5-7 working days to receive after we have dispatched, although due to ongoing coronavirus measures, some customers may experience further delays.
Please see our FAQs for more information.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) take a little longer due to being made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning. Under new safety measures, returns will be held for 3 working days before handling.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Should you wish to, you can now add a voluntary donation to your order. All donations, big or small, will make a difference.
Thank you for your continued support.