2021 Guide to the Night Sky
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- The bestselling stargazing handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the northern hemisphere.
- 6 pages for each month covering January–December 2021.
- Now includes a section on comets and a map of the moon.
- Easy introduction to astronomy and a useful reference for seasoned stargazers.
- Designed for Britain and Ireland but usable anywhere in the world between 40°N and 60°N, covering most of Europe, southern Canada and the northern United States.
- Includes advice on where to start looking.
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see.
- Positions of the moon and visible planets.
- Details of objects and events you might see in 2021.
- 112 pages.
Just one of our Astronomy & Space books at Royal Museums Greenwich. Find practical astronomy guides, reference books, and the best in popular space writing.
Save when you buy the Planisphere and Guide to the Night Sky when bought together! + Read more - Show less
“This is a great guide to the night sky at a great price” Astronomy Now
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £50
Due to the measures we have put in place to keep our E-Commerce team safe, processing and fulfillment times can take up to 5-7 working days. Please see our FAQs for more information.
FREE UK delivery for orders over £50.
For all other orders, we offer a flat rate of £4.95 per order.
Orders are sent using a tracked service, and please allow a further 1-2 working days to receive, except for Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) which take a little longer as they are made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all delivery rates.
All international orders are sent on a RoyalMail/Parcelforce tracked delivery service (details available on request). Please allow 5-7 working days to receive after we have dispatched, although due to ongoing coronavirus measures, some customers may experience further delays.
Please see our FAQs for more information.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) take a little longer due to being made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning. Under new safety measures, returns will be held for 3 working days before handling.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Thank you for your continued support.