Sky-Watcher Explorer-200P EQ5 Telescope
Designed to allow magnification of the Moon, the Night Sky and for accurate Stargazing, the Sky-Watcher Explorer 200p EQ5 Telescope makes an excellent choice for intermediate to advanced astronomers.
The EQ5 mount allows you to effortlessly track objects across the sky with its slow motion controls. You won’t find this telescope in our shops; it is only available to buy online.
• Eyepieces supplied for magnifications - x40, x80, x100 & x200 allowing observations of the moon but also the deepest objects in space. Magnification up to x400 is possible.
• Includes a 9x50 Finderscope which has a large 50mm objective which is better for light gathering and makes it easier to locate your targets during your astronomy session.
• 200mm diameter for the parabolic primary mirror. Also includes 0.5mm ultra-thin secondary mirror supports.
• 1000mm (f/5) telescope focal length.
• X2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25”) this comes with a camera adaptor and a direct SLR camera connection. Perfect for taking images to enter into our Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year Competition.
• EQ5 equatorial mount with 1.75” stainless steel pipe tripod with accessory tray – durable for night time wandering and handy for holding essential tools.
• The 200mm lens gathers 77% more light than a 150mm lens.
• To aid with your stargazing be sure to check out or Stargazing: Guide for Beginners and our Collins Planisphere.