Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Edition Owners' Workshop Manual
This new edition of the book celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing. NASA Mission AS-506 Apollo 11 Owners' Workshop Manual is the story of the Apollo 11 mission and the 'space hardware' that made it all possible.
This manual looks at
- The evolution and design of the mighty Saturn V rocket, the Command and Service Modules, and the Lunar Module
- The space suits worn by the crew and their special life support and communications systems
- How the Apollo 11 mission was flown - from launch procedures to 'flying' the Saturn V and the 'LEM', and from Moon walking to the earth re-entry procedure
- By Christopher Riley
- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: J H Haynes & Co Ltd; 50th Anniversary Edition edition (8 April 2019)
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 2 x 27.7 cm
Just one of our Astronomy & Space books at Royal Museums Greenwich.