Royal Observatory Greenwich Moondial Pocket Watch
A luxury half hunter pocket watch and chain from the Royal Observatory, Greenwich, with a moon phase dial.
- Polished chrome plate, suitable for engraving
- Hand-wound 17 jewel mechanical movement
- White watch face with black roman numerals
- Window on front of the case surrounded by roman numerals so the time shows without having to open the case
- Period style watch hands
- 12 hour dial
- Outer dial shows passing of the minutes in five minute intervals, marked with red Arabic numerals
- 1 year guarantee for manufacturing faults
- Supplied with a matching chain and presentation box
Just one of our collection of exquisite clocks and watches from Royal Observatory Greenwich, the home of Greenwich Mean Time and the Prime Meridian.