Chalkboard Frame Kids T-Shirt
A t-shirt printed with an artists chalkboard frame design. Great for young artists to get creative and draw their own work of art on.
This tee is screen-printed with a chalkboard ink. There is plenty of room to fill with portraits, drawings or scribbles.
Not happy with your drawing? Then wipe with a damp cloth and start again. Each Chalkboard t-shirt comes with its own little bag of three chalks.
Perfect for potential Picassos and budding Banksys to hone their artistic skills.
- 3 – 4 years fits 28 inches
- 5 – 6 years fits 30 inches
- 7 – 8 years fits 32 inches
- 9 – 10 years fits 34 inches
- 10 – 12 years fits 36 inches
- Each T-shirt is made from 100% Cotton
- Hand screen-printed in the UK
- Inks are child safe and fully washable
- Inks are water based, vegan friendly and non toxic
- Packaged in screen-printed recycled box
- No plastics are used in the packaging and all kraft card is recyclable and sustainably sourced
- Be Green Wash at 30º degrees. ( For stubborn stains can be washed up to 40º)
- The quality of the ink will not deteriorate with washing
- Do not iron on the print and do not tumble dry
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £50
Due to the measures we have put in place to keep our E-Commerce team safe, processing and fulfillment times can take up to 5-7 working days. Please see our FAQs for more information.
FREE UK delivery for orders over £50.
For all other orders, we offer a flat rate of £4.95 per order.
Orders are sent using a tracked service, and please allow a further 1-2 working days to receive, except for Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) which take a little longer as they are made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all delivery rates.
All international orders are sent on a RoyalMail/Parcelforce tracked delivery service (details available on request). Please allow 5-7 working days to receive after we have dispatched, although due to ongoing coronavirus measures, some customers may experience further delays.
Please see our FAQs for more information.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) take a little longer due to being made to order. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning. Under new safety measures, returns will be held for 3 working days before handling.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Thank you for your continued support.