2020 Guide to the Night Sky: A month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above Britain and Ireland
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- Our bestselling, practical guide to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the northern hemisphere.
- 6 pages per month January-December 2020.
- Easy introduction to astronomy and a useful reference for seasoned stargazers.
- Designed for Britain and Ireland but usable anywhere in the world between 40°N and 60°N, covering most of Europe, southern Canada and the northern United States.
- Content includes: Advice on where to start looking | Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see | NEW Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2020 | NEW Seasonal charts | NEW Details of dark sky sites | Details of objects and events you might see in 2020
- 112 pages
Just one of our Astronomy & Space books at Royal Museums Greenwich. Find practical astronomy guides, reference books, and the best in popular space writing.
+ Read more - Show less
“This is a great guide to the night sky at a great price” Astronomy Now