Notable Boats: Forty Small Craft, Forty Great Adventures
Designed to be dipped in and out of, Notable Boats offers an intimate window into a world of sailing for those whose passion it is—and those whose passion it isn’t—alike. Whether used for transport, adventure, work, or sport, boats have played a vital role in human history and have inspired numerous stories. The 40 boats featured in Notable Boats will gently float you away with tales of bravery, adventure, and the odd moment of near catastrophe. By Nic Compton.
The book includes:
- Intricate, beautiful visuals and gripping text
- Attractively styled statistics
- Everyday crafts such as the canoe and the fishing trawler
- Boats of historic interest, fictional ships, and even celebrities’ boats.
- Each boat featured across two spreads, including the aerial view of its deck/interior plan, a color study, and a description of the boat and what it is famous for
- Stories that cover the globe, with adventurous tales from all the world’s waterways
- 176 pages