The 500 Hidden Secrets of London by Tom Greig
Discover a diverse range of under-the-radar yet outstanding addresses that will allow you to explore the best of the city away from the crowds. An affectionate and informed guide to London, written by a true local.
This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city's best-kept secrets.
Discover the answers to questions such as
- Where are the 5 best places to find street food?
- Which are the 5 best restaurants to grab your lunch at in Soho?
- Which pubs have the most amazing interiors?
- Where are the best places to discover vintage vinyl?
- Which are the most innovative theatre companies?
- Where will you find the most unusual museums? The best places for an outdoor swim?
- Publisher: Luster
- Number of pages: 256
- Weight: 422 g
- Dimensions: 180 x 120 mm
+ Read more - Show less
Discover more about the architects of Greenwich's most recognisable buildings, including Inigo Jones' Queen's House, and stories and guides to Greenwich and surrounding London with more titles from our collection of Royal Greenwich & London books.