Phases of the Moon Greetings Card
Taken from a 19th century print from our archive. This greetings card shows the phases of the Moon in relation the the Sun and the Earth with explaining text.
- Inspired by a 19th century astronomical print found in the Royal Museums Greenwich collection
- Reynolds's Series of Astronomical Diagrams shows the phases of the Moon
- Captioned "Transparent Diagram of the Phases of the Moon by James Reynolds, 1846-60”
- These cards were intended for informal learning about astronomy within the home
- Dimensions: 17cm x 11.5cm | 6.7 x 4.5 in
- Printed on sustainably sourced paper with environmentally friendly ink
- Exclusive to Royal Museums Greenwich
+ Read more - Show less
We have moon-inspired homewares, clothing, jewellery, books, prints and astronomy gifts. Created in response to 'The Moon', our new major exhibition. At the National Maritime Museum from 19 July 2019 until 5 January 2020.