Wooden Dip Pen
A traditional writing tool, the wooden pen with nib was dipped in ink every few words or lines of drawing. The sort used by astronomers of old to note their observations of the night sky.
- Crafted by expert traditional pen makers
- Quick to change ink colours, or for using specialist inks
- Use for calligraphy
- Hand-made in the UK, using British component manufacturers and suppliers
- Made from wood from sustainably managed forests wherever possible
- Assorted designs, so you may receive an item that differs from image shown
- Dimensions: 17cm | 7 in long
+ Read more - Show lessWe have moon-inspired homewares, clothing, jewellery, books, prints and astronomy gifts. Created in response to 'The Moon', our new major exhibition. At the National Maritime Museum from 19 July 2019 until 5 January 2020.