Phases of the Moon A3 Print
Taken from a 19th century print from our archive. This stylish print shows the phases of the Moon in relation the the Sun and the Earth with explaining text.
- Inspired by a 19th century astronomical print found in the Royal Museums Greenwich collection
- Reynolds's Series of Astronomical Diagrams shows the phases of the Moon
- Captioned "Transparent Diagram of the Phases of the Moon by James Reynolds, 1846-60”
- These cards were intended for informal learning about astronomy within the home
- Dimensions: A3 | 42cm x 29.7cm | 11.7 x 16.5 in (including border)
- Printed on sustainably sourced paper with environmentally friendly ink
- Exclusive to Royal Museums Greenwich
+ Read more
- Show less
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £60
Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order from the time you placed it.
All UK orders are sent using a tracked service. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information, including some exceptions as follows.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) take a little longer to fulfil due to being made to order.
The Bremont Limited Edition Longitude is sent via a DPD 2-3 working day service.
FREE UK delivery for all orders over £60.
For all other orders, we offer a flat rate of £4.95 per order.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95.
Please allow 1-2 working days for your order to be dispatched.
We send using a Royal Mail/Parcelforce tracked delivery service. Please allow 5-7 working days to receive after we have dispatched, although due to ongoing coronavirus measures, some customers may experience further delays.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all information, including some exceptions as follows.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning. Under new safety measures, returns will be held for 3 working days before handling.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Should you wish to, you can now add a voluntary donation to your order. All donations, big or small, will make a difference.
Thank you for your continued support.