Delivery and Returns
|Order Value||UK||Europe||Rest of the World|
|Up to £20||£2.95||£9.95||£12.95|
|Over £20 and up to £40||£3.95||£14.95||£19.95|
|Over £40 and up to £60||£4.95||£19.95||£29.95|
|Over £60 and up to £120||£4.95||£24.95||£39.95|
- We will endeavour to ship all orders within 3 working days of ordering, customers should expect orders to arrive within 3-5 working days. Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.
- All UK orders are sent on a signed for service.
- All European and Rest of the World orders are sent with tracking details
- If an item is out of stock we will email you with details as to when we expect the stock to be in.
- Our normal delivery time scale may be delayed by severe weather, industrial action or other issues beyond our control. We will contact you if anything will delay your delivery
- If you need your order before our stated delivery timescales then please contact us and we will attempt to help you. Please note a surcharge for a next day delivery may be levied.
- Custom prints are sent separately from the print shop, please allow longer for these deliveries.
Please note - if you are ordering goods for delivery outside the UK you may be subject to local import duties and taxes, Royal Museums Greenwich will not be liable for any charges.
Our policies have been updated to comply with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (28 days) and in original, undamaged packaging.
Please return the goods to us within 14 days from the notice of cancellation date. We recommend the goods are returned by recorded delivery so that you have proof of postage. We cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
The goods must be returned in their original packaging, stating the reason for the return.
Please return to:
Royal Museums Greenwich Online Shop, National Maritime Museum, Park Row, Greenwich, London, SE10 9HZ
The goods must be returned to us before we can action a refund. We will not be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless they are faulty or delivered to you in error. A refund of the delivery costs you have incurred when returning the goods to us, no greater than the original delivery charge, will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
You may also return goods by bringing them, with your order reference number, to any of our shop. A refund will be processed within seven working days of the branch receiving the goods.
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the following products unless they are faulty:
• Perishable goods such as food or drinks
• Pierced jewellery
• CDs, DVDs, Tapes or other recorded media
• Digital Products and Online Learning Courses