Plastic-Free Pirate Island Build and Play Set
Press out the board pieces to build this eco-friendly Pirate Island Playset. Children are bound to have hours of fun pretending to sail the high seas searching for treasures.
Shortlisted as a Finalist for the Cultural Enterprises BEST LICENSED PRODUCT Award
- Imaginative Interactive Play: this set contains 3 pirates, a boat, treasure chest, treasure, a parrot, accessories, and the pack builds into a pirate island hideaway.
- Kids Love To Be Creative: all our durable PlayPress pieces can connect to one another, so imagination has no limits!
- Perfect Gifts For Children: great as presents or gifts, It's flatpack packaging makes it easy to take on holiday and it turns into a box, so there's no waste.
- Develops Kids Creativity... construction, problem solving and motor skills. Perfect for children, age 4-10
- Eco Conscious - manufactured in the UK from wood sourced from sustainable forests. Plastic-free, these toys are not harmful to the environment or oceans.
- Non-toxic inks
- Recyclable, biodegradable, sustainable
- 3+ years
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £50
Our current holiday season UK standard processing
and fulfillment time is 5-7 working days from the time you placed your order, excluding Custom Prints, online-only telescopes and personalised clothing.
All UK orders (excluding personalised clothing) are sent using a tracked service.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) and personalised clothing take a little longer to fulfill due to being made to order.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information and last order dates.
Online-only telescopes are shipped directly from Celestron. Please place your order before 12 noon on 18th December.
FREE Standard UK delivery for all orders over £50 (Royal Mail)
For all other orders, we offer Standard UK delivery for £4.95 per order (Royal Mail).
We also offer UK FedEx 1-3 Working Days for £9.90. Excludes Custom Prints and Personalised Clothing. Please place your order by 19th December.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95.
Please allow 5-7 working days for standard orders to be dispatched.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) and personalised clothing take a little longer to fulfill due to being made to order. Please see our recommended last order dates for these items on our Delivery & Returns page.
We send using a Royal Mail/FedEx tracked delivery service (excluding personalised products). Please allow 7-10 working days to receive after we have dispatched.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all information.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) and personalised clothing are made to order and therefore we are unable to offer a refund or exchange, unless they are faulty.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Should you wish to, you can now add a voluntary donation to your order. All donations, big or small, will make a difference.
Thank you for your continued support.