Silver Moon A3 Print
Taking inspiration from a 19th century print of the Moon from our archive, we've updated it in silver metallic foil for the modern home.
- Inspired by a 19th century astronomical print found in the Royal Museums Greenwich collection
- Reynolds's Series of Astronomical Diagrams shows the telescopic appearance of the Moon in this image
- Captioned "The Moon" in decorative script
- These cards were intended for informal learning about astronomy within the home
- Dimensions: A3 | 42cm x 29.7cm | 11.7 x 16.5 in
- Made in the UK
- Printed on FSC paper from certified responsibly managed forests
- Exclusive to Royal Museums Greenwich
+ Read more - Show less
We have moon-inspired homewares, clothing, jewellery, books, prints and astronomy gifts. Created in response to 'The Moon', our new major exhibition. At the National Maritime Museum from 19 July 2019 until 5 January 2020.