Wooden My First Camera Toy
Small children can use this fun and colourful toy camera to point, focus, and click the camera and see the different images through the kaleidoscope lens!
- With a clickable shutter button and adjustable kaleidoscope lens children can point and shoot in any direction that they choose! See the world through a unique lens both indoors and outdoors. Pretend play as a famous photographer bird watcher.
- The My First Camera is crafted with PlanWood. A PlanToys material made from surplus sawdust that results in a more flexible water-resistant wood and is pigmented with water-based and natural dyes that are free from harmful chemicals. Softened edges make the camera extra child-friendly and safe.
- Unlock creativity and imaginative thinking by viewing the world through the kaleidoscope lens. Pretend play with the camera offers children the opportunity to storytell and make up scenarios that ultimately support their creative thought process.
- Improve hand-eye coordination with a clickable shutter button and adjustable lens; enhance concentration ability while focusing on certain objects and landscapes; and develop language and social skills while adventuring around the park or house as a pretend freelance photographer.
- Suitable for children aged 18 months and older.
- Natural rubber wood and non-toxic water based dyes.
Product dimensions: 2 in X 3.94 in X 3.1 in / 5.2 cm X 10 cm X 7.8 cm
FREE UK Delivery for orders over £50
Our current holiday season UK standard processing
and fulfillment time is 5-7 working days from the time you placed your order, excluding Custom Prints, online-only telescopes and personalised clothing.
All UK orders (excluding personalised clothing) are sent using a tracked service.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) and personalised clothing take a little longer to fulfill due to being made to order.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information and last order dates.
Online-only telescopes are shipped directly from Celestron. Please place your order before 12 noon on 18th December.
FREE Standard UK delivery for all orders over £50 (Royal Mail)
For all other orders, we offer Standard UK delivery for £4.95 per order (Royal Mail).
We also offer UK FedEx 1-3 Working Days for £9.90. Excludes Custom Prints and Personalised Clothing. Please place your order by 19th December.
International Delivery Information
Delivery rate varies by country and value of order, and starts from as little as £6.95.
Please allow 5-7 working days for standard orders to be dispatched.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) and personalised clothing take a little longer to fulfill due to being made to order. Please see our recommended last order dates for these items on our Delivery & Returns page.
We send using a Royal Mail/FedEx tracked delivery service (excluding personalised products). Please allow 7-10 working days to receive after we have dispatched.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for all information.
For all returns, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form, expressing your wish to return. Please wait for confirmation from one of our team before returning.
Custom Prints (those which are customised by choosing a size and frame) and personalised clothing are made to order and therefore we are unable to offer a refund or exchange, unless they are faulty.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full information.
Every purchase supports the work of Royal Museums Greenwich
All proceeds from all purchases made on the Royal Museums Greenwich online shop support the work of the museum.
Should you wish to, you can now add a voluntary donation to your order. All donations, big or small, will make a difference.
Thank you for your continued support.